A stroller expert helps
Ask Eli
a stroller expert answers:

Adamex Jogger: Where to get a rain cover for this pram?

Jj • 22 Oct 2021

Where do I buy a rain cape for this?

Also on Spotify, Apple & Youtube

In our first year, we, at Strollbery, helped thousands of parents from 207 countries. And helping is what we've cared about the most.

We are OH-SO-MUCH into Christmas (& music) that we made a special holiday song for you to share this vibe. We hope it brings you a tiny bit of calmness (we all need) ♥️


eli & vii
Eli • 23 Oct 2021

Hi, Jj,

The rain cover is, normally, included with the stroller system. If you don't have it (lost it, it broke...), you should get a universal one as the original is not normally available in stores - only on demand from the distributor/seller of the Adamex brand (so maybe also try asking the salesperson if they can order you a spare..?).

Anyhow, from the universally fitting raincoats, get one, ie., from Amazon here (try this filtered search and take any hat is for a carrycot model as well), or just go to any baby store and ask for a universal cover, they'll gladly help you out (they might even try them on your pram with you).

Your -very berry- Eli.

Now, this is your place to ask. I'm listening.