We're looking for a lightweight stroller for our toddler to use occasionally when our Maxi Cosi Adorra is too big/bulky. We won't be taking the new stroller on a plane, so doesn't need to be cabin-sized, but we would like something a bit more compact and lightweight. We'll be keeping it in the car for use when out and about (park walks, shopping trips, days at grandparents). Our priorities are:
- Large UPF sun canopy with ventilation
- suitable for 2-4yr old (so up to 22/25kg)
- Good sized, comfortable seat with adjustable leg rest
- minimum handlebar height 102cm
- Good sized wheels (we live in a countryside town)
- Under £300
We'd be really interested to hear your recommendations.