Hi, your site seems to be full of info!
I'm know I'm looking for a stroller unicorn - but maybe you can help me figure out my best options.
I want a stroller that has:
- a neat and compact look - not too big
- seat that can be forward facing and rear facing
- has a compatible bassinet, preferably approved for overnight sleep
- pushes well - will mainly be used on paved, but hilly roads, but sometimes will have to handle dirt roads
It will also be going into and out of cars a lot, so it needs to:
- fold in one piece - without needing to remove the seat first
- fold compact
- be pretty light weight
I think I need a midsize full stroller.
What is my best option?
I was thinking of something like the Bugaboo Cameleon, because it's full size and doesn't weigh a ton, but the folding nixes it for me.
Oh, and one more thing - it needs to be a brand that's sold in the US, because that's where I'll be living.
Truly appreciate your advice!